XS Muscle Sports Nutrition Wireframe and Website
Like Christian Carrido

Description:

Published: January 5, 2021 0 0 19
By: Christian Carrido, Cal Poly Pomona
Hashtags: #Adobe #Art #Design #GraphicDesign #Illustration #website_design #website_development

The XS Muscle Website Development was a commissioned web development project carried out by me and two other team members. I created the wireframe and design identity of the website, while my colleague Mikko Ocampo handled its transition into CMS usage from Squarespace.

Throughout the process, I learned to value the importance of a proper design roadmap, seeing as how our team struggled with tracking underlying tasks and staying proactive with updates. This also reflected the need to improve on communication skills and leadership on my part. From a design aspect, this project allowed me to discover and enhance my understanding of creating a UI/UX experience particularly for an e-commerce setting. This project also grew my familiarity with Content Management Systems (CMS) and how to use them as a developer.

The project was finished after approximately two months and the website is currently live and running! Check it out here: https://shopxsmuscle.com/