Published: March 19, 2017
favorite0 forum0 poll227
By: Erin Manalo-Pedro, University Of California Los Angeles
Category: Public Health
Hashtags: #Alcohol #condoms #Evaluation #MentalHealth #philippines #publichealth #Research
Final project for CHS 213 Research in Community and Patient Health Education.
I used SPSS to analyze a modified version of Dr. Donald Morisky's HIV/AIDS Philippine data set to answer the following research questions that I developed:
1. Is self-esteem associated with individual condom use?
2. Does alcohol use impact individual condom use?
3. Does a peer education, manager, or combination intervention impact self-esteem?
4. Does presence of a condom use worksite policy impact condom use for individuals with low self-esteem?
5. What is the interaction between self-esteem, alcohol use, worksite condom use policy, and intervention groups?