Industry Analysis Research Project

This industry analysis project is about the Security Alarm Services Industry in the US. Research was...

favorite_outline

Gen-Z Lacking in Love Term Paper

Term paper on the lack of love Generation Z, my generation, has when going about their lives and solely...

favorite_outline

Children’s Book

A hero’s journey derived from intersecting social systems, illustrating inclusive landscapes and environments...

favorite_outline

Children’s Book

favorite_outline

Dignity Portrait

Investigating cultural and social legacy via a gilded age self-portrait.

favorite_outline

Glass Intervention

With this project we intervened with glass. Tasked with finding a way in which to modulate or change...

favorite_outline

Poetic Postcards

As part of the Green Alley Project, I created a postcard that illustrated the concept for my alley design...

favorite_outline

Case_Studies_Narrative_LA31111

This assignment will begin to construct a socio-cultural narrative by which the remainder of the course...

favorite_outline

Michigan Urban Farming Initiative - Case Study

Research, analysis, and reflection on the contextual and established precedents of the Michigan Urban...

favorite_outline

Narrative to Social Justice

Black people today, living in Low-Income Neighborhoods have been victims of stereotypes and rejection...

favorite_outline

Sample Copywriting for ZooShoo

Sample copywriting for new ZooShoo releases written in brand voice. All of these were published to the...

favorite_outline

Pinterest work for Live Love Create Events

I manage the Live Love Create Events Pinterest account. Take a look at the creative work I've done on...

favorite_outline