Interesting

Photo manipulation project where we had to take "interesting" photography that communicated what the...

favorite_outline

Generation U Radio Fliers

Generation U Radio Station Show Description: Create promotional and weekly fliers for radio station...

favorite_outline

Name Typographic Illustration

Project was to create typographic illustration of own name with Adobe Illustrator.

favorite_outline

Didot Appreciation Poster

A Typographic project, showcasing a typeface of our choice, with a small history, and a showcase of...

favorite_outline

Mailable Poster

This was a collaborative project for my Typography II Class. I, Kayla Wishart, and Natalia Romo contributed...

favorite_outline

ATypI Book Design

This is the Final Project for my Typogrpahy II class. The goal of the project was to create and design...

favorite_outline

Font History Illustration

This project was in poster format and meant to serve as an infographic on the history and creation of...

favorite_outline

Type Specimen Book: Baskerville

A creative design booklet on the unique characteristics of the font Baskerville. Based on the Sherlock...

favorite_outline

Wedding App concept

Created the UI of a concept I had for a wedding app.

favorite_outline

Hops & Crops

Brand Identity, Stationery Set, Website, Restaurant Menu, Brand Book and additional Branded items created...

favorite_outline

Infographic

California Minimum Wage Increase proposal infographic showing the increase based on each year. The illustrations...

favorite_outline
Expert Pick

Package Design

Japanese theme package design

favorite_outline