CAD and Drafting Class Work

Various assignments from my CAD and Drafting course.

favorite_outline

Mini Rose Float

Acted as project manager in designing and creating a miniature rose float with three different electronic...

favorite_outline

Obstacle Vehicle

Planned and constructed a vehicle, in a 4 person team, capable of overcoming 4 obstacles: -in 1 minute...

favorite_outline

FIRST Robotics Competition 2017 Season - Team 1266

"Robot 76" was designed and built by FRC Team 1266 - The Devil Duckies for the 2017 season of FIRST...

favorite_outline

FIRST Robotics Competition 2016 Season - Team 1266

I led the design and manufacturing of this robot in junior year of high school as part of the effort...

favorite_outline

Real-time Face Recognition with Raspberry Pi

- Implemented face recognition in real time with a camera-enabled Raspberry Pi - Lead a team of three...

favorite_outline

Northrup Grumman Newsletter

At the time of this article, the challenge for the year was to create a device that would help to remove...

favorite_outline

Mechatronic Hand and Glove

Since our group was able to create our own project, we decided to create a mechatronic hand. This hand...

favorite_outline

CPP LPAC Networking Sponsorship Request Letter

Outreach letter drafted to the attention of local Pomona Businesses in the Historical Downtown district...

favorite_outline

Resume with Writing Sample

Most, if not almost all, of the subject matter that I discuss and consider my work product is considered...

favorite_outline

Bipolar Junction Transistor Cascode Amplifier

The objective of this project was to observe the DC and AC characteristics of a BJT cascode amplifier...

favorite_outline

TOM 420 - Management Technology

This is the report of employing machine learning to classify data using several techniques in Weka 3.8

favorite_outline