FIRST Robotics Competition 2017 Season - Team 1266

"Robot 76" was designed and built by FRC Team 1266 - The Devil Duckies for the 2017 season of FIRST...

favorite_outline

FIRST Robotics Competition 2016 Season - Team 1266

I led the design and manufacturing of this robot in junior year of high school as part of the effort...

favorite_outline

Real-time Face Recognition with Raspberry Pi

- Implemented face recognition in real time with a camera-enabled Raspberry Pi - Lead a team of three...

favorite_outline

Northrup Grumman Newsletter

At the time of this article, the challenge for the year was to create a device that would help to remove...

favorite_outline

Mechatronic Hand and Glove

Since our group was able to create our own project, we decided to create a mechatronic hand. This hand...

favorite_outline

CPP LPAC Networking Sponsorship Request Letter

Outreach letter drafted to the attention of local Pomona Businesses in the Historical Downtown district...

favorite_outline

Resume with Writing Sample

Most, if not almost all, of the subject matter that I discuss and consider my work product is considered...

favorite_outline

Bipolar Junction Transistor Cascode Amplifier

The objective of this project was to observe the DC and AC characteristics of a BJT cascode amplifier...

favorite_outline

TOM 420 - Management Technology

This is the report of employing machine learning to classify data using several techniques in Weka 3.8

favorite_outline

Project Management Project

This was the final result of my project management class. It employed down to the hour scheduling for...

favorite_outline

Manufacturing Systems Lab Final Project

This was the semester long project for Manufacturing Systems Processes lab (MFE 201l) I took in winter...

favorite_outline

DC Motor Rotational Speed Control Project

The project objective was to use a permanent magnet motor and design a control system to meet the required...

favorite_outline