Safe Passage 2.0

A medical device used by urologist, which acts as an interface between the doctor and a catheter. This...

favorite_outline

Audio Amplifier for Speaker

We design an Audio Amplifier PCB board using Altium PCB Designer. This Project includes a schematic...

favorite_outline

Microcontoller-Final-using-I2C-SPI-GPIOs-RTC

This final project is the accumulation of all the topics that we have covered in my microcontrollers...

favorite_outline

Microcontroller I2C and SPI implementations

This project dealt with the concept of the I2C bus using the hardware technique whereas all the data...

favorite_outline

Microcontroller Voltage Control Fan speed

The project goal was to control the speed of a fan using PWM (Pulse Width Modulation). An input voltage...

favorite_outline

Electromechanical Senior Proejct

The objective of this project was to develop and fabricate an affordable exoskeleton for the hand to...

favorite_outline

Gear Box Design

The Objective of this project was to enhance our practical understand of machine elements through the...

favorite_outline

Unidentified Assembly Components Solution

This was a solution to a problem that had not been addressed while working at one of my previous jobs...

favorite_outline

Four Speed Manual Transmission Model

Class project to understand and use the engineering design process. It goes over the steps to produce...

favorite_outline

Marble Sorter

The purpose is to build a system that utilizes sensors, feedback, and a controller in order to analyze...

favorite_outline

2 Stage Gear Box Design

This project was designed to provide the proper understanding of the development and design concepts...

favorite_outline

Subwoofer Design and Construction

For this project I wanted to learn how to design a subwoofer enclosure from scratch. I made a report...

favorite_outline