Pi-Bot

• Built a functional Pi-Bot from Stem Center USA to complete obstacle avoidance courses • Learned...

favorite_outline

Mini Rose Float

Acted as project manager in designing and creating a miniature rose float with three different electronic...

favorite_outline

FIRST Robotics Competition 2017 Season - Team 1266

"Robot 76" was designed and built by FRC Team 1266 - The Devil Duckies for the 2017 season of FIRST...

favorite_outline

FIRST Robotics Competition 2016 Season - Team 1266

I led the design and manufacturing of this robot in junior year of high school as part of the effort...

favorite_outline

Mechatronic Hand and Glove

Since our group was able to create our own project, we decided to create a mechatronic hand. This hand...

favorite_outline
Staff Pick

Balloon Cart v. Spike Wall

Project for my System Controls class at Cal Poly Pomona. The cart and balloon are pulled up the incline...

favorite_outline

Ramp Climbing Robot

This was the third project for my Machine Design (ME 325) as part of a team, we designed built and successful...

favorite_outline
favorite_outline

CPP Senior Project

During Winter Quarter 2017, we implemented a design for a low-cost, delivery style quadcopter that was...

favorite_outline

Homemade Autonomous Quadcopter

As my senior project, my friend and I created what is essentially an autonomous quadcopter/drone. It...

favorite_outline
Expert Pick

Spiked Ramp and Cart

For this project, a cart with a balloon attached is designed to move up a ramp at a decreasing velocity...

favorite_outline

Robotic Vehicle

-Enabled robotic vehicle to complete various tasks while avoiding obstacles -Developed main vehicle...

favorite_outline