Your Professional Persona

Included is my personal Professional Persona, along with 2 representations of my work ethic and efforts...

favorite_outline

Business Communication PowerPoint Presentations

Attached are two PowerPoint presentation one Individual and one that was a team effort in a BUS 3000...

favorite_outline

Minorities In Education

Research paper on minorities succeeding within education.

favorite_outline

Doctoral Dissertation

Doctorate dissertation on "TECHNOLOGY-RELATED STRATEGIES USED BY EDUCATIONAL LEADERS TO INCREASE PROSOCIAL...

favorite_outline

Introduction to Gender Studies Argumentative Essay

This project required us to write an argumentative essay about a topic we have discussed in class. We...

favorite_outline

Walking on Water Shoes

Designed a pair of shoes with a high enough buoyancy to balance the weight of the person walking and...

favorite_outline

CPP LPAC Networking Sponsorship Request Letter

Outreach letter drafted to the attention of local Pomona Businesses in the Historical Downtown district...

favorite_outline

Resume with Writing Sample

Most, if not almost all, of the subject matter that I discuss and consider my work product is considered...

favorite_outline

Unknown Report for Microbiology Class

Project created for my Microbiology class. Identification of an unknown bacterial species through the...

favorite_outline

Saline Surfactant

The goal of this project was to determine if two surfactants developed to help crops grow in saline...

favorite_outline

Xbox Console and Live Membership forecast

This project incorporated different forecasting techniques, learning curve assumptions on the cost of...

favorite_outline

Flame Emission Spectroscopy

High resolution spectroscopy was used to accurately measure rotational, vibrational, and electronic...

favorite_outline