GUI Minigames

My class project for CS245: Programming Graphical User Interfaces, was to create a series of mini-games...

favorite_outline

Cosmos Quest Battle Simulator and Solver

I play a small flash game on Kongregate called Cosmos Quest. In this game, you collect and level up...

favorite_outline

Hit chance calculator for Runescape with UI

This project was my attempt to create a detailed and responsive user interface. Its purpose is to take...

favorite_outline

Math Function Grapher

This is another project I made with Java Swing. It is able to parse mathematical expressions entered...

favorite_outline

Java Swing Jig saw puzzle game

This is a simple jig saw puzzle game I made using Java Swing. It lets the user select their own picture...

favorite_outline

Bouncing Simulator

This project lets you move a green ball around a screen with the arrow keys. On the side menu, you can...

favorite_outline

Automated Clinical System for General Checkups

⎯ A clinical system based on pin code which enabled the patients to view nearby doctors and fix appointments...

favorite_outline

Notepad

Notepad will allow user to input text in JTextArea. It will have pop-up menu for Copy/Cut/paste. Ask...

favorite_outline

MIS class blog

Redesigning of MIS class blog

favorite_outline

CityLogica

CityLogica is a collection of 12 city guides that covers large and small cities across the Western United...

favorite_outline

"Guess a Number" Game: C#

This goal of this project was to code a simple game in C # using Object-Oriented Programming. The object...

favorite_outline

k-Means Clustering from Scratch

- Designed and implemented a simple yet efficient program for K-means clustering - Was responsible for...

favorite_outline