ACC 2070: Coke vs. Pepsi

We were tasked with researching the Coca Cola Company and examining their financial statements to create...

favorite_outline

Elevator Speech

This was an assignment for business class. The objective was to deliver an effective elevator speech.

favorite_outline

Black Lives Matter in the Workplace

Presented to a classroom of my peers about the Black Lives Matter movements and what it means for organizations'...

favorite_outline
favorite_outline

Mia Lehrer PRESENTATION

Strived to understand and articulate the symbolism of the Mia Lehrer’s work, referencing their cultural...

favorite_outline

ARTIST PECHA KUCHA

Research of Environmental, Site-specific, Installation, Earth Art and Land Artists and Historical Precedents...

favorite_outline

ARTIST PECHA KUCHA

favorite_outline

CLASS Council Fall 2019 Newsletter

As a council, the exeuctive board developed a Fall 2019 Semester Newsletter. It was shared with all...

favorite_outline

Val Tech Presentation

Outlining my future

favorite_outline

Signature Polytechnic Experience

We described and analyzed the food insecurities on campus and gave possible solutions to help with that.

favorite_outline

Applied Business Communications - Group Project

This presentation was an assignment in my Applied Business Communications (BUS 3000) course at Cal Poly...

favorite_outline

Career Paths in MHR and IBM Project

For this project, my group and I presented three career choices. They included two Human Resources positions...

favorite_outline