Rhythm Clap Along: Level 3 ~ Half Notes Quarter No

In level 3 of the rhythm drills I introduce half notes. Just to recap, students learned quarter notes...

favorite_outline

Mock Program Note

This is a program note I wrote for Beethoven's Symphony No.9 in D Minor, Op. 125

favorite_outline

Ukulele School - Chord C Tutorial

Welcome to Ukulele School! This is the Ukulele Chord Tutorials for Beginners Series! In today's video...

favorite_outline

Ukulele School - Strumming Pattern 1

This year (2017) I launched a new project! This project is a video series on YouTube called "Ukulele...

favorite_outline

Plastic Crafted Future Innovators Interview

Filmed a media series featuring students who are actively becoming entrepreneurs on campus and getting...

favorite_outline

I Bought Yamaha Piaggero Keyboards for my Classroo

Last year I purchased 16 Yamaha Piaggero Keyboard Pianos for my classroom. I think I have had these...

favorite_outline

Music within Shakespeare - Research paper

Of the many devices Shakespeare used in his writing, music and musical puns were common in many of his...

favorite_outline

Hobbies

I have played the piano for 12 years and I usually play the piano when I'm under stressed. However...

favorite_outline

Piano Part 2

Every time I made it into the Honors Branch, I at least got a 90% on the written portion and got excellent...

favorite_outline

Piano

I have been playing the piano since I was five. In high school, I continued playing the piano and took...

favorite_outline

FYF FEST T-SHIRT DESIGN

T-shirt design for a contest that FYF Fest and The Quiet Life were holding. My concept was to create...

favorite_outline

Teaching in Japan! Ukulele Duet Teacher & Student!

in March 2015, one of my 2nd graders, Nanoha, expressed interest in learning how to play the ukulele...

favorite_outline