Pi-Bot

• Built a functional Pi-Bot from Stem Center USA to complete obstacle avoidance courses • Learned...

favorite_outline

Mini Rose Float

Acted as project manager in designing and creating a miniature rose float with three different electronic...

favorite_outline

Obstacle Vehicle

Planned and constructed a vehicle, in a 4 person team, capable of overcoming 4 obstacles: -in 1 minute...

favorite_outline

FIRST Robotics Competition 2017 Season - Team 1266

"Robot 76" was designed and built by FRC Team 1266 - The Devil Duckies for the 2017 season of FIRST...

favorite_outline

Northrup Grumman Newsletter

At the time of this article, the challenge for the year was to create a device that would help to remove...

favorite_outline

Mechatronic Hand and Glove

Since our group was able to create our own project, we decided to create a mechatronic hand. This hand...

favorite_outline
Staff Pick

Car Audio System

This is what I like to do with my spare time, this is the system that i have gradually added to for...

favorite_outline

Manufacturing Systems Lab Final Project

This was the semester long project for Manufacturing Systems Processes lab (MFE 201l) I took in winter...

favorite_outline

Ramp Climbing Robot

This was the third project for my Machine Design (ME 325) as part of a team, we designed built and successful...

favorite_outline

DC Motor Rotational Speed Control Project

The project objective was to use a permanent magnet motor and design a control system to meet the required...

favorite_outline
favorite_outline
favorite_outline