Pi-Bot

• Built a functional Pi-Bot from Stem Center USA to complete obstacle avoidance courses • Learned...

favorite_outline

Mini Rose Float

Acted as project manager in designing and creating a miniature rose float with three different electronic...

favorite_outline

Obstacle Vehicle

Planned and constructed a vehicle, in a 4 person team, capable of overcoming 4 obstacles: -in 1 minute...

favorite_outline

Target Heat Mitigation Project

As a project Engineer I ran a total 7 million dollars worth of MEP tenant improvements that consisted...

favorite_outline

Mechatronic Hand and Glove

Since our group was able to create our own project, we decided to create a mechatronic hand. This hand...

favorite_outline

Mini HVAC

This project was done as part of my Engineering Controls class. The goal was to regulate a desired reference...

favorite_outline
Staff Pick

Balloon Cart v. Spike Wall

Project for my System Controls class at Cal Poly Pomona. The cart and balloon are pulled up the incline...

favorite_outline

Ramp Climbing Robot

This was the third project for my Machine Design (ME 325) as part of a team, we designed built and successful...

favorite_outline
favorite_outline

Throttle Body DFM

Throttle Body Shop Drawings

favorite_outline

Automated Chemical Pump System

As the title suggests, this is an automated chemical pump system. It was designed for the purpose of...

favorite_outline

ASME HPVC Design Report 2017

I mainly worked on the aerodynamic aspect of the bike as well as the initial fairing designs. I also...

favorite_outline