Safe Passage 2.0

A medical device used by urologist, which acts as an interface between the doctor and a catheter. This...

favorite_outline

Audio Amplifier for Speaker

We design an Audio Amplifier PCB board using Altium PCB Designer. This Project includes a schematic...

favorite_outline

Automatic Tee - Golf Machine

Integration of electromechanical systems with controllers and software to create a dynamic mechatronic...

favorite_outline

Microcontoller-Final-using-I2C-SPI-GPIOs-RTC

This final project is the accumulation of all the topics that we have covered in my microcontrollers...

favorite_outline

Microcontroller I2C and SPI implementations

This project dealt with the concept of the I2C bus using the hardware technique whereas all the data...

favorite_outline

Microcontroller Voltage Control Fan speed

The project goal was to control the speed of a fan using PWM (Pulse Width Modulation). An input voltage...

favorite_outline

Gear Box Design

The Objective of this project was to enhance our practical understand of machine elements through the...

favorite_outline

Unidentified Assembly Components Solution

This was a solution to a problem that had not been addressed while working at one of my previous jobs...

favorite_outline

Four Speed Manual Transmission Model

Class project to understand and use the engineering design process. It goes over the steps to produce...

favorite_outline

Hydraulic Brake Design Analysis

I joined the Cal Poly Pomona Hyperloop club shortly after the start of the spring 2020 semester. I joined...

favorite_outline

Rotational Viscometer

This rotational viscometer project operates by measuring the viscosity of liquids using a rotating drum...

favorite_outline
favorite_outline