Target Heat Mitigation Project

As a project Engineer I ran a total 7 million dollars worth of MEP tenant improvements that consisted...

favorite_outline

CPP LPAC Networking Sponsorship Request Letter

Outreach letter drafted to the attention of local Pomona Businesses in the Historical Downtown district...

favorite_outline

Resume with Writing Sample

Most, if not almost all, of the subject matter that I discuss and consider my work product is considered...

favorite_outline

TOM 420 - Management Technology

This is the report of employing machine learning to classify data using several techniques in Weka 3.8

favorite_outline

Xbox Console and Live Membership forecast

This project incorporated different forecasting techniques, learning curve assumptions on the cost of...

favorite_outline

Project Management Project

This was the final result of my project management class. It employed down to the hour scheduling for...

favorite_outline

EnigmaAudio

Enigma Audio is a professional live sound reinforcement team that offers high quality services to transform...

favorite_outline

Designing an HR department

We decided to split up the HR department into 4 major functions due to the size of the company. Some...

favorite_outline

Supervisor paper

The importance and the personal challenges of being a supervisor

favorite_outline

"Golden Getaways" Employee Handbook

In a team, created an employee handbook covering all bases of company-employee relationship.

favorite_outline

Bus 101 final Cal poly Pomona

This is my personal video that corresponds to the individual paper. thank you for watching. Any questions...

favorite_outline

Purple Co Intranet Project

Purple Co IntranetThis intranet provides all the information that an employee at our corporation might...

favorite_outline