GUI Minigames

My class project for CS245: Programming Graphical User Interfaces, was to create a series of mini-games...

favorite_outline

SlideN'Match

My own take at a match-3 game. You can click on a block to select it and move it around with the arrow...

favorite_outline

Platformer prototype

A prototype platforming game with combat elements. It has a level editor inspired by Super Mario Maker...

favorite_outline

Match 3 prototype

A prototype for a match-3 game. You can move blocks while the blocks from your last match are still...

favorite_outline

Cosmos Quest Battle Simulator and Solver

I play a small flash game on Kongregate called Cosmos Quest. In this game, you collect and level up...

favorite_outline

Hit chance calculator for Runescape with UI

This project was my attempt to create a detailed and responsive user interface. Its purpose is to take...

favorite_outline

Math Function Grapher

This is another project I made with Java Swing. It is able to parse mathematical expressions entered...

favorite_outline

Java Swing Jig saw puzzle game

This is a simple jig saw puzzle game I made using Java Swing. It lets the user select their own picture...

favorite_outline

Automated Clinical System for General Checkups

⎯ A clinical system based on pin code which enabled the patients to view nearby doctors and fix appointments...

favorite_outline

Notepad

Notepad will allow user to input text in JTextArea. It will have pop-up menu for Copy/Cut/paste. Ask...

favorite_outline

Data Structure Projects

A series of projects that show how I create the algorithms for specific data structures like binary...

favorite_outline

Final Project

This final project is a command-line game in which the player's goal is to get the briefcase in a room...

favorite_outline