Quick Charades - Android App Development

We designed an android app developed using java programming and object oriented coding design. The project...

favorite_outline

Manabot

This was a virtual Robocode combat bot created by me and one other co-collaborator for our CS141 class...

favorite_outline

Bronco Direct Class Search Simulator

The project above uses Java to simulate a university class catalogue similar to the one Cal Poly Pomona...

favorite_outline

FactionsShop (112k Downloads)

I post free, open-source software on a site from time to time for people to download. They are basically...

favorite_outline

GUI Minigames

My class project for CS245: Programming Graphical User Interfaces, was to create a series of mini-games...

favorite_outline

SlideN'Match

My own take at a match-3 game. You can click on a block to select it and move it around with the arrow...

favorite_outline

Platformer prototype

A prototype platforming game with combat elements. It has a level editor inspired by Super Mario Maker...

favorite_outline

Match 3 prototype

A prototype for a match-3 game. You can move blocks while the blocks from your last match are still...

favorite_outline

Cosmos Quest Battle Simulator and Solver

I play a small flash game on Kongregate called Cosmos Quest. In this game, you collect and level up...

favorite_outline

Hit chance calculator for Runescape with UI

This project was my attempt to create a detailed and responsive user interface. Its purpose is to take...

favorite_outline

Math Function Grapher

This is another project I made with Java Swing. It is able to parse mathematical expressions entered...

favorite_outline

Java Swing Jig saw puzzle game

This is a simple jig saw puzzle game I made using Java Swing. It lets the user select their own picture...

favorite_outline