Anthropologie Design Project-Cultural Inspiration

A fashion line designed for Anthropologie Spring/Summer 2019, inspired by the colors of India.

favorite_outline

Adobe Illustrator Digital Micro Collection

My professor assigned the class to make a digital collection on Adobe Illustrator and we picked the...

favorite_outline

Jacket Drawing

An project worked on in class in which students practiced drawing the same jacket, including all the...

favorite_outline

AMM1120 Ae

In this assignment about design elements, we were asked to find a garment for each of the ten categories...

favorite_outline

Digital Illustration for Fashion Lab Collection

For my Digital Illustration for Fashion Laboratory class, we were asked to find flats off WGSN, copy...

favorite_outline

Line Sheet-Summer Botanicals

Line Sheet for Summer 2019, made by using various pieces of sleeves, collars, trim, etc. Inspired by...

favorite_outline

"Vortex" Surfwear Screened Tee and Boardshort

Surfwear t-shirt and matching boardshort design built from fictional "Vortex" logo for young men. Added...

favorite_outline

Lined Blazer Technical Flat

Technical flat of a lined blazer, drawn from a photograph to scale.

favorite_outline

HOLA Youth Center

PROJECT DESCRIPTION Heart of Los Angeles provides undereserved youth with free, exceptional programs...

favorite_outline

Explore the Highest

This poster is inspired by a nighttime in Azusa Canyon. Posters that I made after a night drive to the...

favorite_outline

2018 Calendar Project: Cal Poly Pomona

Cal Poly Pomona 2018 calendar project for Foundation of Digital Design class. The design was inspired...

favorite_outline

Self Portrait

A self portrait created to reflect my internal feelings for being elsewhere at the time. Wanderlust...

favorite_outline