Hale Bob/ Liberty Garden Collateral

Hale Bob/ Liberty Garden Description: Edit, retouch, and manipulate images/photography to create collateral...

favorite_outline

The Paranormal: Fact or Fiction Ad Series

The Paranormal: Fact or Fiction Ad Series Description: Design a poster and billboard for a new show...

favorite_outline

Generation U Radio Fliers

Generation U Radio Station Show Description: Create promotional and weekly fliers for radio station...

favorite_outline

Explore the Highest

This poster is inspired by a nighttime in Azusa Canyon. Posters that I made after a night drive to the...

favorite_outline

2018 Calendar Project: Cal Poly Pomona

Cal Poly Pomona 2018 calendar project for Foundation of Digital Design class. The design was inspired...

favorite_outline

Name Typographic Illustration

Project was to create typographic illustration of own name with Adobe Illustrator.

favorite_outline

// portfolio

2018 Portfolio by Jed Irish Dar Juan

favorite_outline

Didot Appreciation Poster

A Typographic project, showcasing a typeface of our choice, with a small history, and a showcase of...

favorite_outline

Booklet

Creating a book using typography

favorite_outline

Mailable Poster

This was a collaborative project for my Typography II Class. I, Kayla Wishart, and Natalia Romo contributed...

favorite_outline

ATypI Book Design

This is the Final Project for my Typogrpahy II class. The goal of the project was to create and design...

favorite_outline

3D creations using AutoCad

These projects were done in a technical illustration class using AutoCad 2016. Each project was meant...

favorite_outline