AMM 3100 Themeboard

Tasked to create a theme board in relation to the first clothing line of our apparel manufacturing brand...

favorite_outline

AMM 3120 Digital 3D Project

The 2nd project for AMM3120 which required applying 3D garment design for our original collection in...

favorite_outline

AMM 3120 Digital Collection

Tasked to create a a proposal for either brand of choice or own brand in a niche within fashion through...

favorite_outline

AMM 2140 Final Project

In my Apparel Production class, I was required to create a garment with sleeves, zippers, and darts...

favorite_outline

Constructing a Summer Blouse

In my apparel production class, I constructed a summer blouse with gray tie-dye fabric and interfacings...

favorite_outline

BTS World Tour Concert Outfit

I made a fashion mood board for my friend who is attending the BTS concert in Las Vegas this April...

favorite_outline

Sample Products for Brand Presentation

These are sample products I designed for my brand presentation in my apparel brand development course...

favorite_outline

Principles of Design

In this project for my digital illustration course, I created a presentation showcasing the different...

favorite_outline

Line Sheet

This is a line sheet that was created for a tech pack that we had to create for one of my classes.

favorite_outline

Theme Board

This is a theme board that I created before designing my Fall/Winter Line.

favorite_outline

Line Sheet

A line sheet I created for a class where we had to design our own line. This line was created for Fall/Winter.

favorite_outline

Patterns on Photoshop

A project I did where students had to create patterns and designs for our own designed pieces. We had...

favorite_outline