CPP LPAC Networking Sponsorship Request Letter

Outreach letter drafted to the attention of local Pomona Businesses in the Historical Downtown district...

favorite_outline

Resume with Writing Sample

Most, if not almost all, of the subject matter that I discuss and consider my work product is considered...

favorite_outline

Tractor Supply Co. Fall Market

I designed the booth for The Olive Plantation at this event, as well as, sold olive oil and merchandise.

favorite_outline

Our Student Startup Project

Our Landing Page Cal State Fullerton Fast Pitch Competition Award Bronco Startup Challenge Competition...

favorite_outline

EnigmaAudio

Enigma Audio is a professional live sound reinforcement team that offers high quality services to transform...

favorite_outline

Business Model Canvas

Our service, Easy Room, is a website that offers students, faculty, friends, and family a place to stay...

favorite_outline
Expert Pick
Pick of the Week

Start Up Company: Steer Smart

The goal of this project was to design a start up and determine the necessary costs, analyze the risks...

favorite_outline

Should You Join A School Club?

YouTube Video This is an assignment for a course that I'm in titled Bus 101. We were assigned to write...

favorite_outline

Purple Co Intranet Project

Purple Co IntranetThis intranet provides all the information that an employee at our corporation might...

favorite_outline

Product Creation Project

I created this product from Introduction to Entrepreneur class for a final project. The product I came...

favorite_outline