Pi-Bot

• Built a functional Pi-Bot from Stem Center USA to complete obstacle avoidance courses • Learned...

favorite_outline

Mini Rose Float

Acted as project manager in designing and creating a miniature rose float with three different electronic...

favorite_outline

Obstacle Vehicle

Planned and constructed a vehicle, in a 4 person team, capable of overcoming 4 obstacles: -in 1 minute...

favorite_outline

FIRST Robotics Competition 2017 Season - Team 1266

"Robot 76" was designed and built by FRC Team 1266 - The Devil Duckies for the 2017 season of FIRST...

favorite_outline

FIRST Robotics Competition 2016 Season - Team 1266

I led the design and manufacturing of this robot in junior year of high school as part of the effort...

favorite_outline
Expert Pick

Solid High-Power Rocket

• Competed in the 2018 Spaceport America Cup as part of Cal Poly Pomona UMBRA. • Project goal was...

favorite_outline

Real-time Face Recognition with Raspberry Pi

- Implemented face recognition in real time with a camera-enabled Raspberry Pi - Lead a team of three...

favorite_outline

Northrup Grumman Newsletter

At the time of this article, the challenge for the year was to create a device that would help to remove...

favorite_outline

Ink Pump Control System

Sensor system that monitors the pressure of air lines connected to each Ink container. If the pressure...

favorite_outline

Mini HVAC

This project was done as part of my Engineering Controls class. The goal was to regulate a desired reference...

favorite_outline
Staff Pick

Balloon Cart v. Spike Wall

Project for my System Controls class at Cal Poly Pomona. The cart and balloon are pulled up the incline...

favorite_outline

Manufacturing Systems Lab Final Project

This was the semester long project for Manufacturing Systems Processes lab (MFE 201l) I took in winter...

favorite_outline