Explore the Highest

This poster is inspired by a nighttime in Azusa Canyon. Posters that I made after a night drive to the...

favorite_outline

Untitled 11

A painting influenced by current feelings of overwhelming productivity and confusion. These delicate...

favorite_outline

2018 Calendar Project: Cal Poly Pomona

Cal Poly Pomona 2018 calendar project for Foundation of Digital Design class. The design was inspired...

favorite_outline

Mini HVAC

This project was done as part of my Engineering Controls class. The goal was to regulate a desired reference...

favorite_outline
Staff Pick

Balloon Cart v. Spike Wall

Project for my System Controls class at Cal Poly Pomona. The cart and balloon are pulled up the incline...

favorite_outline

Didot Appreciation Poster

A Typographic project, showcasing a typeface of our choice, with a small history, and a showcase of...

favorite_outline

DC Motor Rotational Speed Control Project

The project objective was to use a permanent magnet motor and design a control system to meet the required...

favorite_outline

Mailable Poster

This was a collaborative project for my Typography II Class. I, Kayla Wishart, and Natalia Romo contributed...

favorite_outline

ATypI Book Design

This is the Final Project for my Typogrpahy II class. The goal of the project was to create and design...

favorite_outline

3D creations using AutoCad

These projects were done in a technical illustration class using AutoCad 2016. Each project was meant...

favorite_outline

Logo and Web Design

Developed logo and website for professional horse trainer. Used Adobe Illustrator CC to create line...

favorite_outline

UHS Notepad Insert & Concepts

Notepad and checklist developed for new Cal Poly Pomona residents.

favorite_outline