Hit chance calculator for Runescape with UI

This project was my attempt to create a detailed and responsive user interface. Its purpose is to take...

favorite_outline

Bouncing Simulator

This project lets you move a green ball around a screen with the arrow keys. On the side menu, you can...

favorite_outline

Automated Clinical System for General Checkups

⎯ A clinical system based on pin code which enabled the patients to view nearby doctors and fix appointments...

favorite_outline

Notepad

Notepad will allow user to input text in JTextArea. It will have pop-up menu for Copy/Cut/paste. Ask...

favorite_outline

MIS class blog

Redesigning of MIS class blog

favorite_outline

CityLogica

CityLogica is a collection of 12 city guides that covers large and small cities across the Western United...

favorite_outline

Personal Website 2018 Edition

This project involves redesigning and redeveloping my entire personal website using a Node.js framework...

favorite_outline

"Guess a Number" Game: C#

This goal of this project was to code a simple game in C # using Object-Oriented Programming. The object...

favorite_outline

k-Means Clustering from Scratch

- Designed and implemented a simple yet efficient program for K-means clustering - Was responsible for...

favorite_outline

Sam's Personal Website

Please visit my personal website for a few of my projects and more information about me. Link :: http://sampuccino.me

favorite_outline

Unix Script Projects

A series of simple projects that show my basic understanding of the Unix scripts.

favorite_outline

Python Projects

All the projects I have done for my Python class in Cal Poly Pomona.

favorite_outline