Thesis Documents (Construction Drawings Thesis)

In this project we made working drawings for the thesis project, Graffiti Gardens.

favorite_outline

3D creations using AutoCad

These projects were done in a technical illustration class using AutoCad 2016. Each project was meant...

favorite_outline

Nuclear gauge certification

Nuclear gauge is the device which is used to test the soil for compaction and moisture

favorite_outline

The Poop Patrol

The assignment was to create (or recreate) a product in AutoCAD. I came up with the idea for a self-driving...

favorite_outline

Multi-Staged Coiled Linear Accelerator

Senior Project 2016 - Designed, built and created a multi-staged linear accelerator (coil gun) with...

favorite_outline

3d model of guitar

3d scale model and technical illustration of a guitar done in autocad for a technical illustration class...

favorite_outline

Technical Illustration

ART 342A Kevin Moore #AutoCAD #technical #illustration #design #graphicdesign

favorite_outline
Staff Pick

MCAA 2015 Mock Proposal

Cal Poly Pomona's MCAA 2015 mock proposal for student competition. The purpose of the project was to...

favorite_outline
Expert Pick

AutoDesk 3D Render Test

This was a small side project I worked on creating a 3D tunnel and tower that utilized AutoCAD's lighting...

favorite_outline

Xue Lin Portfolio

I love the way design brings aesthetic, comfort and happiness to life. With years of design experience...

favorite_outline

Jpoon Porfolio

This portfolio contains my interior and architecture design as well as fine artworks.

favorite_outline
Staff Pick

Portfolio 2015 (Part 2 of 2)

A collection of past projects and work done for my Master's degree in Interior Architecture and Design...

favorite_outline