San Diego Harbor Island Project

For This project, I worked with my group to redesign Harbor Island. My task was to design the sea garden...

favorite_outline

LA2451 Property Design

Throughout the semester we spent the time analyzing plants, their water usage, and sun exposure needed...

favorite_outline

LA3121L_Assignment_#1

This speculative project site is in Portland, OR, and sits over I-405 between SW Yamhill St. and SW...

favorite_outline

LA 3121L FINAL BOOKLET

This speculative project site is in Portland, OR and sits over I-405 between SW Yamhill St. and SW Morrison...

favorite_outline

Module 3: Portfolio

Portfolio After spending many weeks on creating compelling visual content, you now need a method of...

favorite_outline

Module 2: Digital Modeling and Rendering

Professional Visualization Drawing from the rules and techniques of rendering set forth by renaissance...

favorite_outline

Module 1: Analog Drafting

Professional Visualization The product of design has always been the image. It is in the creation of...

favorite_outline

First Year Landscape Portfolio

Accumulation of project and key concepts explained from first year landscape architecture

favorite_outline

Portfolio

After spending many weeks creating compelling visual content, you now need a method of displaying and...

favorite_outline

LA 1581:Module 3: Portfolio

Module 3: Portfolio is the final project needed to complete LA 1581 where we create a portfolio in In-Design...

favorite_outline
favorite_outline

LA3121L • Assignment4: Presentation Graphics

favorite_outline