favorite_outline

ARO 102L Model Rocket Launch

ARO 102L was an introductory course at California State Polytechnic University Pomona on Introduction...

favorite_outline

High-Capacity Short-Range Transport Aircraft

Throughout my last year of college, I led a team of eight students through a year-long capstone project...

favorite_outline
favorite_outline

Airfoil REST API

This project uses airfoil data located here. This data was provided by the University of Illinois, Department...

favorite_outline

PIV (Particle Image Velocimitry)

I joined a senior project in 2018 which focused on the maintenance and data collection of a PIV system...

favorite_outline
Expert Pick

Solid High-Power Rocket

• Competed in the 2018 Spaceport America Cup as part of Cal Poly Pomona UMBRA. • Project goal was...

favorite_outline

Can You Build A Working Ramjet in Your Garage?

As a kid me and my brother had always wondered if building a homemade jet engine was possible, and when...

favorite_outline

Homemade Autonomous Quadcopter

As my senior project, my friend and I created what is essentially an autonomous quadcopter/drone. It...

favorite_outline

Critical Design Review

The Critical Design Review "demonstrates that the maturity of the design is appropriate to support proceeding...

favorite_outline

Wind Tunnel Technical Report

Tested an air foil in a wind tunnel at different velocities and angle of attacks. Analyzed the data...

favorite_outline

Numerical Lifting-Line Theory Computer Program

Assignment for my Low-Speed Aerodynamics and Performance class. The objective was to create a program...

favorite_outline