Promotion Mix Development for Lululemon

In this project a group of students took the place of an advertising agency in order to improve Lululemon's...

favorite_outline

Consumer Behavior- Brand Value

Our project is based on consumer behavior and how millennials demand for brands to provide value and...

favorite_outline

Social Commerce- Footwear

This group project revolved around growth opportunities for Pacsun's footwear department, finding ways...

favorite_outline

Digital Marketing Consultant for Heartland Cafe

I collaborated with an expert team to develop social media campaign strategies for our client Heartland...

favorite_outline

February Brochure- Ra Sushi

As part of an internship cut short due to Covid-19, I would assist the restaurant I worked at by creating...

favorite_outline

Marketing Assistance

From May 2020 to August 2020 I had the pleasure to work with Laffayette Taylor as his Virtual Marketing...

favorite_outline

Sample Copywriting for ZooShoo

Sample copywriting for new ZooShoo releases written in brand voice. All of these were published to the...

favorite_outline

ZooShoo Instagram Stories

Here are some of the Instagram Story creatives that I designed for ZooShoo! All designs were made with...

favorite_outline

Pinterest work for Live Love Create Events

I manage the Live Love Create Events Pinterest account. Take a look at the creative work I've done on...

favorite_outline

Disney Plus Marketing Campaign

For my Promotional Strategies class, each group had to develop a marketing campaign for a product that...

favorite_outline

BlackGreeksOfCPP

During my final year at Cal Poly Pomona, I served on the GReek Council board and represented National...

favorite_outline

Bronco Startup Challenge

Content Marketing for Bronco Startup Challenge - Crafted content using Canva to create graphics that...

favorite_outline