Social Commerce- Footwear

This group project revolved around growth opportunities for Pacsun's footwear department, finding ways...

favorite_outline

Marketing Assistance

From May 2020 to August 2020 I had the pleasure to work with Laffayette Taylor as his Virtual Marketing...

favorite_outline

Sample Copywriting for ZooShoo

Sample copywriting for new ZooShoo releases written in brand voice. All of these were published to the...

favorite_outline

Disney Plus Marketing Campaign

For my Promotional Strategies class, each group had to develop a marketing campaign for a product that...

favorite_outline

Oppurtunties in Marketing

During the 2020 spring semester, I took a business communication class that focuses on potential career...

favorite_outline

Dripp® Ahead Mobile Ordering System

The Dripp® Ahead mobile ordering platform was a collaborative development project with Square (Point-of-Sale...

favorite_outline

Newsletter Project

A newsletter project inspired by Los Angeles's current fashion culture. This newsletter is meant to...

favorite_outline

AMM 4970A - Fashion Retail Simulation Activity (3)

This course is a fashion retail learn-by-doing capstone experience. The application of concepts learned...

favorite_outline

AMM 1010.01 Marketing and Retail Promotion Project

This project was designed in order to help the students create an advertisement for our own business...

favorite_outline

Spotify Campaign to Senior Citizens

In my Promotional Strategies Course, a group of seven of us had to create an integrated promotional...

favorite_outline

Trent Forecasting in Fashion Society

During this club meeting, club members were required to look through magazines and create a board that...

favorite_outline