Hale Bob/ Liberty Garden Collateral

Hale Bob/ Liberty Garden Description: Edit, retouch, and manipulate images/photography to create collateral...

favorite_outline

The Paranormal: Fact or Fiction Ad Series

The Paranormal: Fact or Fiction Ad Series Description: Design a poster and billboard for a new show...

favorite_outline

Generation U Radio Fliers

Generation U Radio Station Show Description: Create promotional and weekly fliers for radio station...

favorite_outline

Explore the Highest

This poster is inspired by a nighttime in Azusa Canyon. Posters that I made after a night drive to the...

favorite_outline

2018 Calendar Project: Cal Poly Pomona

Cal Poly Pomona 2018 calendar project for Foundation of Digital Design class. The design was inspired...

favorite_outline

// portfolio

2018 Portfolio by Jed Irish Dar Juan

favorite_outline

Didot Appreciation Poster

A Typographic project, showcasing a typeface of our choice, with a small history, and a showcase of...

favorite_outline

Mailable Poster

This was a collaborative project for my Typography II Class. I, Kayla Wishart, and Natalia Romo contributed...

favorite_outline

Logo and Web Design

Developed logo and website for professional horse trainer. Used Adobe Illustrator CC to create line...

favorite_outline

Demo Reel

A 30 second video displaying my work. This video uses a sped-up version of the song "Keep Running" by...

favorite_outline

South Korea in Pictures

The professor required a photo book to be made from the designer’s original photography.

favorite_outline

City of Brea Centennial

This project is meant to serve as an advertisement for a fictional event celebrating the 100th anniversary...

favorite_outline